YSRCP leader Bhumana Karunakar Reddy has strongly criticised the coalition government for its diversion tactics in the Tirupati laddu issue. Speaking to the media on Sunday, he said the party will not back down. He emphasised that they will continue exposing former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s alleged falsehoods and the TTD’s irregularities.
Bhumana stated that appointing a One-Man Commission is a direct affront to the Supreme Court. The CBI SIT report had already confirmed that no animal fat was used in the ghee for the laddus. “Challenging the SIT report questions the Court’s dignity,” he added.
He further claimed that the Commission serves only as a face-saving exercise for Chandrababu and his media allies. “After the SIT report disproved their claims, they are running for cover. This Commission will not hold up under legal scrutiny,” he said.
The YSRCP leader also promised to reveal the alleged links between Heritage, Indapur, and Bhole Baba Dairy. According to him, these companies form the origin of the alleged adulteration and other irregularities in laddu production.
Bhumana warned that the coalition’s arguments are weakening day by day. “Now, TTD is trying a new diversion. They plan to file a fresh FIR in the Parakamani theft case, even though it is under court investigation. They aim to hand it to a corrupt officer to target political opponents,” he said.
He concluded firmly, “We are not intimidated by such propaganda. We will continue to fight and expose the full truth behind the Tirupati laddu issue.”
For the latest updates, click here.





